The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) is recommending that children be seen as early as 6 months, or no later than his/her first birthday. Creating a great first experience may do your child a service that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
What to Expect
- Choose to fill out paperwork online or come in and use one of our digital fairy tablets!
- Check in with our friendly twinkle tooth agent and explore the factory!
- You’re child will be called and guided through the adventurous Tooth Factory experience.
- Then its time to take “tooth pics” with our low dose digital diagnostic imaging.
- On to the polishing plant we go, your child’s pearly whites will get cleaned by our sparkling smile side kicks and our blue toothbrush technology.
- Dr. CC will come in to count and inspect all of your “childs” teeth with her tooth counter.
- Choose a fun prize at the celebration station!